PPJK License Tank Operation Officer
Ueno Container Logistics PT Jakarta Pusat
Supply Chain & Logistic
- As a member if our dynamic team, you will manage, direct, coordinate, and execute safe, cost-effective and environmentally sound operation of our fleet ISO tanks, with close collaboration with our logistics partners (trucking, rail, ocean vessel), our headquarters in Singapore, and customers.
- Constantly provide exceptional logistical services to our customers by meeting their delivery needs at an optimal cost.
- Handling of day to day administrative tasks which includes answering calls, emails, coordinate meetings, issuing invoices.
- Accountable to ensure compliance with all Company, local, state and federal agency requirements including Process Safety Management, ISO 9002, and environmental compliance.
- Develop strategic plans for ISO tank optimization.
- Participate in, develop and implement strategic initiatives by working with the manufacturing manager group to provide clear and consistent communication, leadership and strategies on issues that impact the organization.
- Works with our technical managers to ensure operational and maintenance goals are aligned.
- Constantly strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the operation by implementing fresh ideas.
- Handling of day to day administrative tasks which includes answering calls, emails, coordinate meetings, issuing invoices, etc.
- Basic computer skill (Spread sheet, word processing, database management) is a must to handle day to day coordination of our fleet of containers.
- Background in logistics with good understanding of shipping terms and procedures.
- Strong IT background any technical knowledge/experience with ISO tank containers is a plus.
- Must have strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure.
- Exceptional oral and written communications, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all manufacturing departments and organizational levels within the company.
- The ability to motivate and develop the capabilities of all personnel within his/her organization.
- Must have effective, proven leadership skills and ability to envision our future growth in Asia.
- No experience in ISO tank operation is needed, however, the candidate must be eager to quickly develop the knowledge of managing freight, logistics, and shipping related processes leading to customer satisfaction and profitability.
Diiklankan sejak 7 November 2016
Ditutup pada 7 December 2016