Established in Singapore in 1953, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically balanced animal feed within Asia.
Gold Coin is today one of the largest privately owned agribusinesses in the Region, employing 2,400 people throughout 22 production facilities, across 10 countries. Click here to view Gold Coin location.
With a milling capacity of approximately 2.5 million tonnes per year, Gold Coin offers a wide range of products for both the Livestock and the Aqua industries, including young animals and hatchery feed, premixes, concentrates and compound feed.
Gold coins have always symbolized good fortune, lasting value and superior quality. The gold coin analogy has been a guiding force for our Company over the years as we have perfected our recipes and built a strong brand name and reputation as the market leader of premium quality feed.
Job Available: Cashier
- Operating systems and procedures on a daily basis and control all funds received and all requests for payment
- Banking of all cheques received and processing of other receipts
- Prepares reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records and Performs reconciliations
- Manage petty cash and control and identify all receipts and payments
- Monitor bank accounts and ensure funding is available to meet working capital requirements
- Prepare reports for internal and external sources
- Ensure that all filing systems and other records are maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Deal with all telephone calls & internal staff in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- 10 Set up bank transfer requests as required.
- Age 25 – 35 years old
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of related professional experiences
- Strong communication skills are a necessity
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Experience in accounts bank reconciliation & cash processing
- Willing to be placed in Lampung
Send your complete application Via POS to the address :
HRD PT GOLD COIN INDONESIA (SPECIALITIES)
Att : Mrs Puji Ayu Astuti
Jln Raya Bekasi KM 28, Ds Medan Satria Bekasi
Kode Pos 17132
Jawa barat Indonesia